SURVIVAL ADVANCED COURSE (for operators F.I.S.S.S. aspiring basic instructors)”
MINIMUM DURATION: 4 days (also in 2 steps of 2 days each in different schools)
PARTICIPANTS: maximum 10 for each Master Instructor (assisted by another Instructor)
WHERE: itinerant in total autonomy and / or at the equipped field
- Anthropo-ecomotor theory, principles of autonomy, psychology and behavioral economics, teaching, human ecology.
- Preparation of a base camp and exploration project
- Construction of rope passes and bridges, specific safety and rescue criteria.
- Fire, conservation and treatment of food recovered on the territory or supplied.
- Reading topographic maps; GPS and hiking practice.
- Disorientation and orientation in autonomy (contest).
- Safety criteria and practice of recovery, rescue and decommitment on plants and in water.
- Legal aspects of survival, managment and Eco-Campus criteria. Federal regulations.
- Construction of artifacts and tools with natural elements found in the area.
- First aid interventions, personal and group defense, tactics and intervention strategies.
MINIMUM INDIVIDUAL COST: 450 EURO (includes hospitality, materials, food, card and insurance).