SUMMER 2018 PROPOSAL FOR PARISHES
The “Salgari Campus”, I.S.A. and A.S.E., is a natural equipped area of the Turin hill of over 120 thousand square meters where, since 1989, didactic, training and recreational-sports activities are developed.
Participants will be able to spend the summer days involved in recreational and sports activities, moments of socialization and relaxation in a natural environment, in complete safety and with the assistance of experienced instructors and animators in Outdoor.
– Ecodynamic paths and rope passages (Tibetan, Tyrolean, Thai, rope, perches, stairs, zip line bridges), tree climbing and dedicated walls, labyrinths for perception and orientation activities; role and adventure games;
– Throws and throws (bow and javelin);
– Packed lunch, organized by the participants, in an equipped area.
HOW AND WHEN
Period and times: from June to September (including August) – ONLY ON RESERVATION, every day, from 9.00 to 16.30 (by reservation also in the evening and early evening).
Location of the activity: Corso Chieri, 60 in Turin; The “Campus” is easily reachable by public transport (bus no. 30, urban route 66 or 61) and has parking for cars and other vehicles (not large buses).
COSTS IN CONVENTION FOR PARISHES GROUPS (VAT excluded)
• UP TO 20 PARTICIPANTS (with possible unification to other groups to be agreed)
• FROM 21 TO 39 PARTICIPANTS 9 EURO CAD.
• FROM 40 TO 110 PARTICIPANTS 8 EURO CAD.
• MORE THAN 110 PARTICIPANTS (even more meetings) to be agreed.
• GROUP LEADER: one free entry for every 10 participants
FOR INFO AND RESERVATIONS tel. 011-8196157 cell: +39 393 860 9020 / 335-6619791
www.salgaricampus.it E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org