SURVIVAL PROPEDEUTICAL COURSE (for neophytes)
MINIMUM DURATION: two days and one night on holidays time
PARTICIPANTS: maximum 10 for each expert Instructor (assisted by Base Instructor for several groups).
WHERE: equipped space suitable for carrying out the planned activities.
- THEORY. Presentation of the course, briefing on the principles of Survival, Surviving, Human Ecology, individual and group preservation, fears and phobias, manual or handouts delivery and survival kit display.
- MOTOR AND EXPERTISE SKILLS. Ecodynamic paths, rope and bridge passages, boulders, zip lines, etc. free body.
- MANUALITY. Main knots and their applications (gassa, boatman, double English, square ligature).
- FIRE AND WATER. Ignition of the fire, boiling and making water potable, ecosystems and food resources, cooking with primitive systems.
- LUNCH: Self-managed barbecue.
- HUNTING AND DEFENSE. Shooting with throwing gear: bow, javelin with and without propeller, throwing sticks, etc.
- ORIENTATION. Basic knowledge with and without compass (excluding maps).
- SHELTER. Individual and / or group fitting techniques.
- AUTONOMY. Dinner and emergency bivouac at the camp (or surrounding areas) in the built shelters or elementary lodgings. Safety and comfort criteria for overnight stays.
- EXPLORATION AND RESEARCH. Disorientation and orientation (with and without compass). Trekking of a few kilometers and elements of knowledge of the ecosystem
- LUNCH (served) with local products.
- CONTEST among participants, debriefing, delivery of certificates and leave.
MINIMUM INDIVIDUAL COST: 150 EURO (includes hospitality, materials, food, card and insurance).