SURVIVAL BASE COURSE (for aspiring operators with OUTDOOR experiences)
MINIMUM DURATION: two days and two nights.
PARTICIPANTS: maximum 8 for each Master or expert Instructor (assisted by Base Instructor for several groups).
WHERE: in equipped camp in non-anthrop zed territory or traveling in autonomy.
- Verification of personal survival kit, food resources and necessary technical equipment.
- Climbing concepts with suitable equipment.
- Dexterity path on cables or ropes with harnesses.
- Construction of shelters or vessels.
- Cartography and compass.
- First aid in emergency situations.
- Set up rope passes.
- Overnight accommodation with shelters and bivouacs autonomously in two different situations.
- Techniques of construction tools for launches, ignition of the fire with primitive tools, recovery, transport, water purification, cooking, food treatment, recognition and use of suitable natural essences.
- Exploration trekking with orientation test in total autonomy.
MINIMUM INDIVIDUAL COST: 250 EURO (includes hospitality, materials, food, card and insurance).